, , , , , , Posted by on

Etihad Town Lahore | Project Plan | Location | Payment plan | Features

Introduction:


Etihad Town Lahore is a clean and convenient housing society project in a most facilitated city, Lahore. Etihad town is a place where you get a complete peace of mind. The society is being Developed in a lush green area of Raiwind, Lahore. The plots in the society are available for both commercial and residential purpose. The presence of Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif (Former Pakistani Prime Minister) house in the area has increased its popularity.


The Lahore city can be described as the model of human growth. It is the capital of Punjab and most advanced and facilitated city of Pakistan. The big history is attached to the city. It consists of many historical places that belong to Mughal and Victorian era. The city connects with Sheikhupura from the west and to Kasur district from the south. The city has Wagah border on the east side. The Ravi River is located in the northern part of the city.Punjabi is the basic language of the city. But the Urdu and English languages are the major source of communication in the city. Because of the fast development work city is expanding to outward. Some of the major real estate development projects in the city are Gulberg, Lahore Cantt, Cooperative Housing Societies, DHA Lahore, Bahria Town Lahore, PCSIR Housing, Lake City, Model Town, Garden Town, Faisal Town, Johar Town, Township ETC.


Project Plan:


To provide the luxury living experience the huge tract of land has been acquired on Raiwind, Lahore. It is a golden opportunity to invest in residential and commercial plots. The Etihad Town is offering 5, 10, 12 and 18 Marla domestic plots. On the other hand, the 4 and 8 Marla plots are available for the commercial purpose. The society project is approved from LDA. The society is protected by boundary walls and surrounded by Lush green landscape and meadows. The healthy environment provides great lungs to the residents.


As far as the living facilities are considered the Etihad Town offers modern layout plan, Boundary Wall Community, 24-hour high security, 150 feet wide main boulevard, Wide Roads, Green belts, underground electrification, 7 large parks, education and health facilities, entertainment and commercial areas.It is a distinguished and comprehensive development plan that provides secure living experience. The society is located near Thokar Niaz Baig. That gives another advantage to access the facilities of busy commercial areas.


Location:


The location of the commercial and residential project is ideal and away from busting traffics and madding city crowd. The lush green healthy environment is producing the huge amount of oxygen. The society is only 3.5 kilometers away from Thokar Niaz Baig and Islamabad Lahore Motorway. It is also very cl to orange line train station and Lahore Ring Road. Apart from the society own facilities the surrounding area of the society is also full of modern amenities.


Payment plan:


The Etihad Town project offers residential and commercial plots.The flexible payment plan has been introduced by the Etihad Town Developers. According to the payment plan, the 10% of total amount is required at the time of booking. The 15% of total amount is required after balloting. The 25% of total amount will be paid after four Months (3 Installments).

For Booking contact us at 0321 4895955

Features:


24 Hour High Security

State Of The Art Planning

Underground Electricity Wiring

Seven Wide Parks

Children Play Areas

Swimming Pool

School

Mosque

Hospitals

Community Service Hall

Club House

Business Area With World Famous Brands

Roof Top Restaurant